About AccountantChange #2020:
AccountantChange #2020 is an exclusive training program organised by Tailored Accounts. It provides a unique opportunity for students and young graduates to attend our quarterly AccountantChange #2020 training day.
The first and second training days were organised in March and June 2017. The third training day will be in September 2017. Registration is now open.
Who can apply:
• Accounting/finance/business students (undergraduate and postgraduate programs) in Canberra.
What's on in AccountantChange #2020?
• Get ready to be an accountant: Tailored Accounts senior accountants & third party experts will provide 3 hours insight technical training about certain accounting topics. For example, Payroll, Bank reconciliation, BAS & GST, Payment Summaries, Reporting, Setup & conversion, Tax, Auditing, Restructuring, Financial Planning.
• What you should know as a future accountant: Introduction to current changes in the accounting tools and techniques (i.e. software & add-on landscaping).
• How to be successful in your accounting career: Senior accountants will share their career insights and give advice to improve your people skills.
Benefits of joining AccountantChange #2020:
• Enhancement of your accounting knowledge and skills: Better understanding of accounting procedures in the real working environment.
• Access to the career and industry insightful resource.
• AccountantChange #2020 participants will be connected to like-minded people with forward thinking and inspiring technology to change the way future accountants work.
• Great opportunities to network with successful ANU alumni and current ANU accounting students.
Time: 09:30 - 17:30
This event is free.
• Section 1: Opening speech
• Section 2: Accounting knowledge & skills.
• Lunch & Networking
• Section 3: Accounting software tools & techniques
• Section 4: Career advice and success story sharing
• Section 5: Closing speech
How to apply:
• Step 1: Follow the link https://goo.gl/xoJKxf to complete your registration form. Registration closes at 17:30 on 22 September 2017.
• Step 2: Potential candidate interviews
• Step 3: Announcement of the successful candidates for AccountantChange #2020 training program.