About AccountantChange #2020:
AccountantChange #2020 is an exclusive training program organised by Tailored Accounts. It provides a unique opportunity for students and young graduates to attend our quarterly AccountantChange #2020 training day.
Who can apply:
• Accounting/finance/business students (undergraduate and postgraduate programs) in Canberra.
What's on in AccountantChange #2020?
• Get ready to be an accountant: Tailored Accounts senior accountants & third party experts will provide 3 hours insight technical training about certain accounting topics. For example, Payroll, Bank reconciliation, BAS & GST, Payment Summaries, Reporting, Setup & conversion, Tax, Auditing, Restructuring, Financial Planning.
• What you should know as a future accountant: Introduction to current changes in the accounting tools and techniques (i.e. software & add-on landscaping).
• How to be successful in your accounting career: Senior accountants will share their career insights and give advice to improve your people skills.
Benefits of joining AccountantChange #2020:
• Enhancement of your accounting knowledge and skills: Better understanding of accounting procedures in the real working environment.
• Access to the career and industry insightful resource.
• AccountantChange #2020 participants will be connected to like-minded people with forward thinking and inspiring technology to change the way future accountants work.
• Great opportunities to network with successful ANU alumni and current ANU accounting students.
Time: 09:30 - 17:30
This event is free.
• Section 1: Opening speech
• Section 2: Accounting knowledge & skills.
• Lunch & Networking
• Section 3: Accounting software tools & techniques
• Section 4: Career advice and success story sharing
• Section 5: Closing speech
How to apply:
• Step 1: Follow the link https://goo.gl/XpO9wV to complete your registration form. Registration closes at 17:30 on 9th June.
• Step 2: Potential candidate interviews
• Step 3: Announcement of the successful candidates for AccountantChange #2020 training program.
11th May 2017 Update:
Thank you all students who have applied and attended #AccountantChange 2017 First Quarter Training. Please follow the survey link below to complete your survey and submit your Summary Report.
Please complete the survey by Friday, 9th June before 17:30.