AccountantChange is a highly innovative quarterly training program for Business, Finance, Accounting students. The course covers a range of training topics, ranging from technical industry knowledge to workplace skills. The ultimate goal of AccountantChange is to create a pathway for students to explore the world of accounting and the future changes that will likely shape the industry.
The program is delivered via in-person and online modules, making it flexible and convenient for our participants.
Welcome to AccountantChange 2018
Registration is now open
Who can apply:
- Accounting/finance/business students (undergraduate and postgraduate programs).
Benefits of joining AccountantChange
- Technical Knowledge - An increased understanding of basic and advanced Accounting & Finance topics.
- 7 CPD Hours will be awarded for your professional training with CPA.
- Workplace Skills - Learn how to advance your career
- Other useful career advice from AccountantChange speaker panel and industry experts.
Date: Wednesday, 28 March 2018 | Time: 09:30 - 17:30
Seminar location for in-person attendees:
- CPA Building, Level 5, 10 Rudd Street, Canberra
Seminar location for online attendees:
- ANU Campus - Allan Barton Forum, Level 2, Building 26C ANU College of Business & Economics, Kingsley Street Acton, ACT 2601.
- UC Campus - Room 11B44, Faculty of Business, Government and Law, ACT 2617.
- Overseas Australian Alumni Network - To be confirmed.
- CPA Vietnam - To be confirmed
13:00 - 14:00: Leadership in accounting industry
14:00 - 15:00: Thoughts on future accounting for block-chain and bitcoin
15:00 - 15:30: Afternoon break
15:30 - 16:30: Receipt Bank software introduction
16:30 - 16:45: Closing speeches
How to attend AccountantChange in person:
- Step 2: Upload your Resume here.
How to attend AccountantChange online:
- Register your online attendance here.