We are thrilled to announce that Tailored Accounts became a certified GOLD Partner of Xero in May 2014. We are one of only three Xero Gold Partners in ACT. Our partnership with Xero lets our clients get the most of our expertise and experience.
Xero is the leader in cloud accounting and the accounting program of choice for thousands fo accountants and businesses worldwide.
We believe that Xero is the future of accounting and bookkeeping. Xero’s functionality is comparable to other major accounting software packages, providing you with the tools you need to manage your financials. But what makes Xero stand above the rest is that Xero makes it easy for bookkeepers, business owners and accountants to remain connected.
Another attractive feature is price. For a cash outlay of only $50 per month, you will have full access to Xero - and all of your financial data is backed up online. This is a cost effective option when compared to the cost of buying desktop software outright. When you run desktop software you must also be sure to back up your data offsite. This alone could cost as much or more than your monthly subscription to Xero!
How Xero Can Help Your Business:
- Xero keeps accountants, bookkeepers, and businesses connected
- Xero can save you money on software and data storage fees
- Xero can save you time by automating invoices
- Xeromakes bank reconciliation a breeze by importing daily transactions from any bank in Australia and by allowing you to set up bank rules which automates bank reconciliation processes based on rules created for your business
At Tailored Accounts we can set up and manage your accounts in Xero, providing your business with all of the advantages of an online system. Prefer to do it yourself? We can train you or your staff in using Xero to manage your own bookkeeping. Contact us to get started with Xero. You won’t be sorry!
- New Financial Year: It might be time to change to Xero - But how much will I save?
- (Audio) How much attention do you pay to the biggest item in your books?
- (Audio) Cloud accounting is the past, so what will be the future?
- (Audio) Improving Xero performance to utilize all current and new functions
- New Feature Review - Exploring Xero Projects (Part 1)