Xero has announced that they have reached more than 400,000 paying customers around the world and touched around 10 million businesses in 2014. In Australia and New Zealand, Xero is the most loved accounting platform.
Let’s find out why Xero could reach this popularity by exploring the most outstanding features Xero offers to run your business in the cloud.
- Online accounting: Business owners are able to log in online any time and see up-to-date business financials from anywhere. Most importantly, your data is completely secure even if your computer is lost or stolen.
- Automatic bank reconciliation: Xero imports and categorizes your latest bank transactions. Simply click OK to reconcile. It’s now effortless to keep your accounts accurate and up to date.
- Dashboard: Xero enables business owners to see all the bank balances, invoices, bills and expense claims at a glance and add new transactions with a click. See your cashflow in real-time and monitor specific accounts when you need to.
- Smart reports: With Xero, you can view and share interactive reports and budgets in real-time. You don’t have to wait until the end of the month any more. Complete your tax returns in minutes, not hours. Easily drill into reports to get more details.
Invoicing – Get paid faster with online invoicing software.
- Easy invoicing: You now can create professional recurring invoices and receive updates when they are opened. This creates better connection with your customers.
- Design your own template: Use Xero’s professional invoice templates or create your own customized ones.
- Claim those expenses: You can handle personal expenses – just review and approve receipts. Just take a photo of receipts from your mobile and it’s saved online, thus you create claims at work, home or on the go.
- Enter bills: Xero allows its customers to manage their cashflow by scheduling payments and paying suppliers. A graph of your bills will help you decide which ones need to be paid and when. Suppliers can send their invoices directly to your accounts too.
- Simple pay runs: It’s easy to track your employee payroll information with Xero’s simple payroll tool. All data is automatically updated to the general ledger.
- Advanced third-party payroll: If you have more complex payroll needs, like tax and leave calculations, Xero integrates directly with these top payroll system.
- Go mobile: Use Xero Touch to manage your business while you’re on the move. Reconcile, send invoices and create expense claims – from anywhere.
If you are running a small or medium sized business and wondering if Xero is the right fit for your accounting/ bookkeeping needs, contact us today to find out. As a certified Xero Gold Partner, we are able to provide premium bookkeeping services using Xero platform. At Tailored Accounts, we also offer complimentary Xero conversion from old bookkeeping systems; hence you are able to start exploring this beautiful accounting software at no cost.
- Software for Healthcare and Special Care Start-ups: Choose XERO
- New Financial Year: It might be time to change to Xero - But how much will I save?
- (Audio) How much attention do you pay to the biggest item in your books?
- (Audio) Cloud accounting is the past, so what will be the future?
- (Audio) Improving Xero performance to utilize all current and new functions