In the pursuit of becoming Canberra’s largest bookkeeping firm within the next five years, Tailored Accounts puts great attention on services quality. To attain that, we have adopted cloud accounting technology, and have partnered with several services providers in the field for time effective and cost efficient solutions to our client’s bookkeeping and accounting systems.
This article touches on two of our numerous partnerships.
1. Xero Gold Partner and Xero Certified Advisor
As an early adopter of Xero in Canberra, Tailored Accounts is proudly a Xero Gold Partner and Xero Certified Advisor. For those who don’t know, Xero is a New Zealand-based software company and also name of the firm’s cloud-based accounting software. We posted many blogs analysing the benefits of Xero and how Tailored Accounts, as a Xero Gold Partner could help with your bookkeeping and accounting issues.
2. Workflowmax certified advisor
Trusted by over 5,000 businesses in various industries, Workflowmax is great software for small and medium businesses. Integrated with Xero accounting software, Workflowmax provides a single platform for all business activities, from lead management, report creation to project management.
In details, WorkflowMax gives you:
- Lead Manager (CRM) - Track your leads, sales pipeline, and proposals in one place.
- Custom Quotes - beautifully designed quotes within minutes, complete with your company branding.
- Simple, flexible time tracking - requiring the least effort from your staff.
- Easy job management - you can assign jobs, track timelines, and receive notifications when projects are running late.
- Streamlined invoicing - you can invoice based on hourly or flat-rate, brand your invoices, and save time with bulk invoicing.
- Actionable reporting - Figure out the profit margin on each job, who your biggest customer was last quarter, and so much more.
- A complete business solution - With Xero and WorkflowMax integrated together, you have a powerful, end-to-end business solution at your fingertips.
- Workflowmax integrates with more than just Xero. Using WorkflowMax as the core of your business, you can integrate it with your accounting, payroll, customer support, staff scheduling, CRM and other world-class software.