The Business Research and Innovation Initiative (BRII) is offering grants to help SMEs develop solutions that could help to solve public sector challenges. This is the opportunity for you to be the consultant of these government departments
- On the spot technology for measuring pyrethroid surface residue, Department of Agriculture and Water Resources (DAWR).
- Tracking the effect and value of information products, Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC).
- Digitally enabled community engagement in policy and programme design, Department of Industry, Innovation and Science and the Department of Social Services.
- Improve transparency and reliability of water market information, Department of Agriculture and Water Resources (DAWR).
- Sharing of information nationally to ensure child safety, Department of Social Services.
Visit BRII website here today and start applying for the grants. Application deadline is 30 November.