We are excited to announce the release of our new Android mobile app. The release will be rolled out during October to all new and existing users.
It’s a big update, packed full of new features to make it even easier for you to submit and manage your expenses on the move.
Key new features:
- Manage your Receipt Bank Inbox
- Submit double sided receipts or multi-page invoices
- Submit multiple receipts at the same time
- Search for and select categories, clients, projects and suppliers
- Edit processed items – including total amounts, tax and currency
- Publish processed items to your accountancy software
How do I get it?
The app is being rolled out via the Google Play Store during October. If you have automatic updates turned ON you will receive the update from the Play Store.
During the rollout we’ll be closely monitoring the app and feedback from users – please get in touch via support if you experience any issues. We will update the release during the rollout to fix any issues – if we do the Play Store will notify you about installing the upgrade. Once the staged rollout is complete we’ll announce it on Twitter, Facebook and our blog.
The new app lets you view the support pages and contact our support staff from within the app. We’ll also be updating the support pages for the new Android App to show you how to submit, publish and get the most of out the new app.
Source: Receipt Bank
- Software for Healthcare and Special Care Start-ups: Choose XERO
- New Financial Year: It might be time to change to Xero - But how much will I save?
- (Audio) How much attention do you pay to the biggest item in your books?
- (Audio) Cloud accounting is the past, so what will be the future?
- (Audio) Improving Xero performance to utilize all current and new functions