Have you ever wondered how to gain an access to the best advice and networks to improve competitiveness and productivity of your business? Tailored Accounts has found a way. We would like to introduce to you a new program, Entrepreneurs' Programme.
This program is organised by The Australian Industry Group (Ai Group). Entrepreneurs’ Programme focuses on generating the outcomes of productivity improvement, strategic clarity, and revenue increase.
Who can join?
SMEs with turnover between $1.5 million and $100 million ($750, 000 to $100 million for Northern Australian businesses) that have traded in Australia for at least three years, possess an Australian Company Number, are financially solvent, and operate in the following growth sectors:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Food and Agribusiness
- Medical Technology and Pharmaceuticals
- Mining Equipment, Technology and Services
- Oil, Gas and Energy or
- Enabling technologies and services
The access point for Entrepreneurs’ Program services is normally via a free Business Evaluation. Once your organisation is confirmed as eligible, the Evaluation takes about a day to complete. Business owners receive an Action Plan and we advise of additional opportunities that are available within the program.
Opportunities for you include:
- Business Management
- Business Growth Service
- Supply Chain Facilitation
- Business Growth Grants
- Innovation Connection
- and many more
What are your commitments? There are FOUR required steps!
1. Complete an online application. It will take about 15 minutes. You will need:
- Your ABN
- last year’s revenue and operating expenses (ball-park is fine)
- any export sales and/or R & D expenses and taxable income,
- number of employees and sub-contractors.
2. Participate in a Discovery Day. This is where your business adviser does a site visit and some data collection. It can take between 3 hours and a full day, depending on the complexity of your business and how deep you would like to go. You can delegate this to a member of your management team if you prefer.
3. Participate in the Business Evaluation Action Plan report delivery. Your business adviser will deliver the report and share their findings. This can take between 2 – 4 hours.
4. Engage in Action Plan implementation. The Action Plan will identify some key activities to assist your business exploit opportunities or address challenges. These are the things that will improve your business over a 12-month time frame, the emphasis is very much on having a positive impact. Each evaluation is accompanied by a Business Growth Grant of $20,000, which you match dollar for dollar. Accessing the grant is an easy process and your Business Adviser will assist.
Visit Ai Group's website today for more details and get ready for your online application
- New Feature Review - Exploring Xero Projects (Part 1)
- Time for change: Accounts Health Check Tools for Not-For-Profit organisations
- Single Touch Payroll & four things that business owners should know
- #AccountantChange - What might the future of accounting and business?
- What can XERO tell us about leadership (Part 2)